Graphic Design Capabilities
- Visual Identity
- Motion and film
Graphic Design Process
Clients often tell us that our approach to work is unique and sets us apart from others, but to us, it is second nature. Being naturally curious means that we like to learn as much as possible before putting pen to paper, and we have found that strategy helps to add structure to our creative thinking.
Our approach to work utilizes research and strategy as the foundation for all creative ideas. We believe that we add the most value when involved in a project from the word go through to launch.
We undertake our own quantitative and qualitative research, key stakeholder engagement, and draw insights from world-leading trend platforms to understand customers, markets, and opportunities. By formulating a client-specific research plan, we undertake any tasks that we feel will help educate us.
We offer a research service that allows our clients to gain insight into their customers, their marketplace, and the changing world around them. Every graphic design project starts with a research stage whereby the team gets to know a client in every sense.
- Customer Insight. Using ethnographic studies and observing customers in their natural environment, we can build a picture of their lifestyle, interests, habits, and behaviors. Our team can also use our digital platform to curate any questionnaire to canvas customer opinion. We analyze the results and provide an easily digestible report of key learnings. Face-to-face research sessions (on the street, in our studio, or on location) allow us to ask open questions to get under the skin and dig deeper.
- Market Research. Identifying the competition and investigating what they are doing, not only in your sector or locality but across sectors and worldwide. What does best in class look like? Through our extensive network, we will paint the picture and help set a benchmark.
- Visual Research. We do our own trend research and also explore all reports from trend experts such as Trendwatching, GDR, and YCN. All this insight helps us build a pictureof the future and allows us to generate future-proof ideasand innovations.
- Stakeholder Engagement. Getting the right people on board at the right time is essential to the success of any project, so their ideas are on the table. They become an integral part of the project from the beginning. This gets people thinking as a team, challenges their perceptions, and opens their minds to new possibilities.
We help brands with positioning, stretch opportunities, relaunches, and experience mapping to accelerate business growth. We find that a robust strategy helps add structure to our creative thinking and paves the way forward for the design. An experience map allows stakeholders to get on board before subjectivity gets in the way. As an interior design company specializing in strategy, we can help your business get on track.
Determining a clear direction and purpose for each project is key to ensuring projects achieve their goals, such as raising sales or increasing brand awareness. Our ability to build on the research insights and identify a big idea is how we help clients change sectors and create something remarkable. An experience map efficiently pulls together all the learnings and forms the basis of the design that allows stakeholders to get on board before subjectivity gets in the way. We find that a robust strategy helps add structure to our creative thinking and paves the way forward for the design.
This is where the magic happens; using knowledge from the research phase and direction from the strategy phase, our multidisciplinary team and expert partners put their heads together to dream big and create the unexpected.
We offer graphic design services across branding, physical space, and digital platforms to drive customer connection and sales. Using knowledge from research and direction from strategy, our multidisciplinary team and expert partners put their heads together to dream big and create the unexpected, including concept design, design development, technical design, support, and optimization. If you are looking for graphic design services in Miami that deliver, then you are in the right place.
- Graphic Design Concept. Time to roll those sleeves up and get dirty. This stage is about embracing all ideas and exploring possibilities. Using the team’s broad mix of skills, all aspects of the concept, from brand and graphic communication to interior design and customer experience, are designed in tandem. Outputs from this stage include mood boards and a design lab, including proposals for the project at hand.
- Graphic Design Development. We endorse a collaborative working relationship with our clients and look for client input at every stage of the design process. The design development stage takes on board client and end-user feedback to improve and polish the design to perfection. Outputs from this stage include final brand identity, communications, and artwork prototypes.
- Final Artworks. The focus during this stage is on detailing and refining all design elements, from concept to graphics, to ensure the idea is suitable for implementation. Outputs from this stage include final artworks and communication packs to ensure consistent branding across all mediums.
- Support. We stay involved as much as needed to ensure the design is delivered as promised. This can include reviewing prototypes, snagging the build, support with visual merchandising, and even organizing launch events. It does not have to stop there; post-launch, we get involved in strategy reviews, design developments, acting as brand guardians, roll-outs, design guidelines, and social media content. We are here for the journey.