The Kids Will Be Alright
In this Animal Feed, see how Jane Fonda and Noam Chomsky save the future. Discover who is spying on you while you are browsing. Spend a Saturday morning with Sir Patrick Stewart. Explore a live soap opera happening here in Miami. Or decide on when and how to spend your fortune before it’s too late. The kids will be alright.
1. Refresh your sanity. Laura Pezzino talks to Jane Fonda for Vanity Fair Italia (here in English). Isaac Chotiner questions Noam Chomsky for The New Yorker.
2. Learn about Franco Modigliani, a Nobel Prize Winner who, in 1957, developed the Life-cycle hypothesis showing the most optimal way of utilizing your wealth is to end with zero. Bloomberg.
3. Discover the privacy cost of a “free” website or spy on who’s peeking over your shoulder as you work, learn, or browse the internet. Only the cheaper things can be bought with money. The Markup.
4. Delve into high-drama. Phil Collins’ ex-wife holds an armed occupation of his mansion. You might want to sit down for this one. Miami Herald.
5. Sir Patrick Stewart has spent the pandemic reading Shakespeare and making us happy. For those who’ve missed it, here goes sonnet 154 directly from Twitter.
EXTRA. I see the future (of my living room). Steps towards a safer and cleaner world. About Time. Excel Warriors. K-Pop fights QAnon. The king and the jester get a musical. A journey through time and space at the IKEA museum. And if you only have time for one link, here is an indispensable eight-minute Crash Course in Plastic Pollution.
Looking for a marketing agency to bring your ideas to life?
Regular Animal is a Miami-based creative agency dedicated to create content that makes exceptional brands shine. We bring your brand to life through Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Actions™—inspiring branding, sleek graphic design, user-friendly websites, and compelling copywriting.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.