In this Animal Feed, we’re all about great adventures, a treasure hunt, a jailbreak, and North Korea’s freedom fighters. If that’s all a bit too real, we’ve also got fake people, deepfake music, a typographical adventure, and a window into David Lynch’s hair and daily life.
1. Learn about the Great 21st-Century Treasure Hunt. A decade-long, sometimes maddening, and occasionally deadly, search for a treasure in the American West. Worth its weight in gold. NY Magazine.
2. If you thought the line between reality and fiction was already blurred, meet the real fake people while listening to the screams of the damned. Algorithmic consequences are here to stay. NY Times & The Guardian.
3. Delve into the ballad of Ron and Dorinda. The story of two lovers who escaped from prison in 1986 in a hijacked helicopter and they’ve been trying to escape ever since. Esquire.
4. Meet a nameless hiker who walks from New York to Florida, dies in Big Cypress, and no one can figure out who he is. Wired.
5. Enter into the David Lynch Theater, and you’ll find wonders like the number of the day or his always accurate weather report.
EXTRA. GucciFest. The Pope liked a butt pic. Instagram turns into a mall. The Rosart Project. Western influencers tangled into Pakistan’s politics. North Korea’s freedom fighters. A homemade Japanese breakfast. And if you’re based in Florida, Florida Bay Forever, the specialty plate you’ve always wanted, is finally available.
Looking for a marketing agency to bring your ideas to life?
Regular Animal is a Miami-based creative agency dedicated to create content that makes exceptional brands shine. We bring your brand to life through Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Actions™—inspiring branding, sleek graphic design, user-friendly websites, and compelling copywriting.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.