Have It Both Ways
In this Animal Feed, we invite you to have your own cake (shaped like a semicolon) and eat it while exploring blue news, super bowl ads, and personalized ASMR; so do as Mary Wilson used to say: “Stop, in the name of love,” and get your Animal Feed.
1. There are very few opportunities in life to have it both ways; semicolons are the rare instance in which you can. Here’s the cake; there’s no downside. (Speaking of cakes, do you remember when people used to blow out birthday candles, and then we would have a slice of the cake?) NYT
2. The first new blue to arrive on the palette since cobalt blue in 1802 is finally available. The new shade called YInMn Blue gest its name from its components, and its luminous, vivid pigment never fades. Junkee
3. Spinach plants can send emails. Literally. Axios
4. Two Super Bowl ads used the same stock footage for a few seconds—at $200,000 per second. Digg
5. Millions of people are watching YouTube videos of someone whispering. Now, ASMR content is a form of therapy. Vice
EXTRA. Non-Fungible Tokens. I miss my bar, a bar, any bar. Clubhouse bio generator. A portal to the fifth dimension. Money manifestation coaches vs. witches. “Dog” on Instagram shows emoji for Chinese takeout. Facebook’s supreme court. Magic carpets. The right to repair. A PE teacher danced through the coup in Myanmar while a Florida musician turned his dead uncle’s skeleton into a guitar. Roombas are family, and I’m still grieving for Dustin Timberlake, who sadly passed away last week. Ut pulvis pulvis.
Looking for a marketing agency to bring your ideas to life?
Regular Animal is a Miami-based creative agency dedicated to create content that makes exceptional brands shine. We bring your brand to life through Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Actions™—inspiring branding, sleek graphic design, user-friendly websites, and compelling copywriting.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.