In this Animal Feed, we invite you to have your own cake (shaped like a semicolon) and eat it while exploring blue news, super bowl ads, and personalized ASMR; so do as Mary Wilson used to say: “Stop, in the name of love,” and get your Animal Feed.
1. There are very few opportunities in life to have it both ways; semicolons are the rare instance in which you can. Here’s the cake; there’s no downside. (Speaking of cakes, do you remember when people used to blow out birthday candles, and then we would have a slice of the cake?) NYT
2. The first new blue to arrive on the palette since cobalt blue in 1802 is finally available. The new shade called YInMn Blue gest its name from its components, and its luminous, vivid pigment never fades. Junkee
3. Spinach plants can send emails. Literally. Axios
4. Two Super Bowl ads used the same stock footage for a few seconds—at $200,000 per second. Digg
5. Millions of people are watching YouTube videos of someone whispering. Now, ASMR content is a form of therapy. Vice
Regular Animal is a creative agency based in Miami and scattered all over that helps organizations move the world forward. Our name summarizes our team’s spirit and work, authentic and real, and the promise to care for our clients with the unconditional love of a regular animal.